Happy Baba's day to all .Today I am publishing the 108 names of Sai (Sai Ashtrotram) .My regular readers must be aware that I wrote 108 names of Baba on the Poshak I offered in Shirdi and Baba accepted it immediately with love,on that Baba's poshak I wrote108 names of Baba in Sanskrit and this idea of writing His 108 names was also given by my father Sai ,since then Baba's 108 names are very near to my heart and today which is a Baba's day I am publishing Sai Ashtrotram ,I would suggest you all to take the print out of this and keep in your purse so that whenever you are free you can read them ,I do this !!
Readers firstly I am writing in Sanskrit and then its English translation with meaning and detailed description
SAI 108 NAMES
1. ॐ श्री साई नाथाय नमः
2. ॐ श्री साई लक्ष्मीनारायनाय नमः
3. ॐ श्री साई कृष्णरामशिव मारुत्यादिरुपाय नमः
4. ॐ श्री साई शेषशायिने नमः
5. ॐ श्री साई गोदावरीतट शीलधीवासिने नमः
6. ॐ श्री साई भक्तहृदालयाय नमः
7. ॐ श्री साईं सर्वहन्नीललाय नमः
8. ॐ श्री साई भूतवासाय नमः
9. ॐ श्री साई भूतभविष्यदभाववार्जिताय नमः
10. ॐ श्री साई कालातीताय नमः
11. ॐ श्री साई कालाय नमः
12. ॐ श्री साई कालकालाय नमः
13. ॐ श्री साई कालदर्पदमनाय नमः
14. ॐ श्री साई मृत्युंजय नमः
15. ॐ श्री साई अमर्त्याय नमः
16. ॐ श्री साई मत्यभयप्रदाय नमः
17. ॐ श्री साई जीवाधाराय नमः
18. ॐ श्री साई सर्वाधाराय नमः
19. ॐ श्री साई भक्तावनसमर्थाय नमः
20. ॐ श्री साई भक्तावन प्रतिज्ञान नमः
21. ॐ श्री साई अन्नवस्त्रदाय नमः
22. ॐ श्री साई आरोग्यक्षेमदाय नमः
23. ॐ श्री साई धनमांगल्यप्रदाय नमः
24. ॐ श्री साई रिद्धिसिद्धिदाय नमः
25. ॐ श्री साई पुत्रमित्रकलबन्धुदाय नमः
26. ॐ श्री साई योगक्षेमवहाय नमः
27. ॐ श्री साई आपद् बान्धवाय नमः
28. ॐ श्री साई मार्गबन्धवे नमः
29. ॐ श्री साई भुक्तिमुक्ति स्वर्गापवर्गदाय नमः
30. ॐ श्री साई प्रियाय नमः
31. ॐ श्री साई प्रीति वर्धनाय नमः
32. ॐ श्री साई अंतर्यामिने नमः
33. ॐ श्री साई सच्चिदात्मने नमः
34. ॐ श्री साई नित्यानंदाय नमः
35. ॐ श्री साई परमसुखदाय नमः
36. ॐ श्री साई परमेश्वराय नमः
37. ॐ श्री साई परब्रह्मणे नमः
38. ॐ श्री साई परमात्मने नमः
39. ॐ श्री साई ज्ञानस्वरूपिणे नमः
40. ॐ श्री साई जगतपित्रे नमः
41. ॐ श्री साई भक्तानां मात्रुधात्रूपितामहाय नमः
42. ॐ श्री साई भक्ताभयप्रदाय नमः
43. ॐ श्री साई भक्तपराधीनाय नमः
44. ॐ श्री साई भक्तानुग्रहकातराय नमः
45. ॐ श्री साई शरणागतवत्सलाय नमः
46. ॐ श्री साई भक्तिशक्तिप्रदाय नमः
47. ॐ श्री साई ज्ञानवैराग्यदाय नमः
48. ॐ श्री साई प्रेमप्रदाय नमः
49. ॐ श्री साई संशय ह्रदय दौर्बल्य पापकर्म नमः
50. ॐ श्री साई ह्रदयग्रंथिभेदकाय नमः
51. ॐ श्री साई कर्मध्वंसिने नमः
52. ॐ श्री साई शुद्ध सत्वस्थिताय नमः
53. ॐ श्री साई गुणातीत गुणात्मने नमः
54. ॐ श्री साई अनंत कल्याणगुणाय नमः
55. ॐ श्री साई अमितपराक्रमाय नमः
56. ॐ श्री साई जयिने नमः
57. ॐ श्री साई दुर्धर्षाक्षोभ्याय नमः
58. ॐ श्री साई अपराजिताय नमः
59. ॐ श्री साई त्रिलोकेशु अविघातगतये नमः
60. ॐ श्री साईं अशक्यरहिताय नमः
61. ॐ श्री साईं सर्वशक्तिमुर्तये नमः
62. ॐ श्री साईं सुरूपसुन्दराय नमः
63. ॐ श्री साईं सुलोचनाय नमः
64. ॐ श्री साईं बहुरूपविश्वमुर्तये नमः
65. ॐ श्री साईं अरूपाव्यक्ताय नमः
66. ॐ श्री साईं अचिन्त्याय नमः
67. ॐ श्री साईं सूक्ष्माय नमः
68. ॐ श्री साईं सर्वन्तार्यामिने नमः
69. ॐ श्री साईं मनोवागतीताय नमः
70. ॐ श्री साईं प्रेममूर्तये नमः
71. ॐ श्री साईं सुलभदुर्लभाय नमः
72. ॐ श्री साईं असहायसहायाय नमः
73. ॐ श्री साईं अनाथनाथदीनबन्धवे नमः
74. ॐ श्री साईं सर्वभारभ्रुते नमः
75. ॐ श्री साईं अकर्मानेककर्मसुकर्मिने नमः
76. ॐ श्री साईं पुण्यश्रवणकीर्तनाय नमः
77. ॐ श्री साईं तीर्थाय नमः
78. ॐ श्री साईं वासुदेवाय नमः
79. ॐ श्री साईं सतांगतये नमः
80. ॐ श्री साईं सत्परायनाय नमः
81. ॐ श्री साईं लोकनाथाय नमः
82. ॐ श्री साईं पावनान्घाय नमः
83. ॐ श्री साईं अम्रुतांशवे नमः
84. ॐ श्री साईं भास्करप्रभाय नमः
85. ॐ श्री साईं ब्रह्मचर्य तपश्चर्यादि सुव्रताय नमः
86. ॐ श्री साईं सत्यधर्मंपरायनाय नमः
87. ॐ श्री साईं सिद्धेश्वराय नमः
88. ॐ श्री साईं सिद्धसंकल्पाय नमः
89. ॐ श्री साईं योगेश्वराय नमः
90. ॐ श्री साईं भगवते नमः
91. ॐ श्री साईं भक्तवत्सलाय नमः
92. ॐ श्री साईं सत्पुरुषाय नमः
93. ॐ श्री साईं पुरुषोत्तमाय नमः
94. ॐ श्री साईं सत्यतत्त्वबोधकाय नमः
95. ॐ श्री साईं कामदिषड्वैरिध्वंसिने नमः
96. ॐ श्री साईं अभेदानंदानुभवप्रदाय नमः
97. ॐ श्री साईं समसर्वमतसमताय नमः
98. ॐ श्री साईं दक्षिणामूर्तये नमः
99. ॐ श्री साईं वेन्कतेशरमनाय नमः
100. ॐ श्री साईं अदभुतानन्तचर्याय नमः
101. ॐ श्री साईं प्रपन्नार्तिहराय नमः
102. ॐ श्री साईं संसारसर्वदुःखक्षयकराय नमः
103. ॐ श्री साईं सर्ववित्सर्वतोमुखाय नमः
104. ॐ श्री साईं सर्वान्तर्बहि: स्थिताय नमः
105. ॐ श्री साईं सर्वमंगलकराय नमः
106. ॐ श्री साईं सर्वाभीष्टप्रदाय नमः
107. ॐ श्री साईं समरससनमार्गस्थापनाय नमः
108. ॐ श्री साईं समर्थ सदगुरु साईनाथाय नमः
Now I am writing the same 108 names of Sai with English transliteration its meaning and description.
1. Om Shri Sai Nathay Namah
Description:- Sainath is peace incarnate,recitation of His name is a mantra which by itself is as purifying as a dip in Holy Ganga.
2. Om Shri Sai Laxmi Narayanana Namah
Meaning :-He Is Goddess Lakshmi
Description:- Sai Baba, The Absolute Truth and Reality, is the incarnation of Lord Narayan, Lakshmi's consort, who has come to free man of his ego and realise his self.
3. Om Shri Sai Krishna-Rama-Shiva Marutyadirupa Namah
Meaning:-Manifestation of Krishna-Rama-Shiva-Maruti.
Description:-Lord Sainath, the universal Master, is Absolute Truth. Sai is Lord Krishna, Lord Rama, Lord Shiva, the One God with numerous names who takes various forms and shapes.
4. Om Shri Sai Sheshashayini Namah
Meaning:- Manifestation of Vishnu On Sheshanaga
Description:-Sai is Lord Vishnu, resting on the thousand-headed serpent. He is the Holiest of the Holy, and the Light of lights.
5. Om Shri Sai Godavaritata Shildhivasini Namah
Meaning:-Making Abode In Shirdi On Godavari Banks
Description:-Having made the banks of Godavari in Shirdi His Dwelling place, Sai Baba sheds His light and grace from there and attracts His devotees with love and purity.
6. Om Shri Sai Bhaktahridalaya Namah
Meaning:-Dweller In Devotee's Heart
Description:- Dwelling in every heart, Sai Baba wants each one to merge into HIm by shedding off one's ego.
7. Om Shri Sai Sarvahrinnilaya Namah
Meaning :- Dweller In all Beings
Description :-Sai Baba, the God who descended on earth to redeem mankind of all evils, dwells in the hearts of all beings, and guides their thoughts and actions which are merely expressions of the Divine and His energy.
8. Om Shri Sai Bhutavasaya Namah
Meaning :- Dweller In all Living Creatures
Description:-Sai Baba dwells in the heart of all living creatures, and kindles the flame of love and devotion in those who surrender to Him.
9. Om Shri Sai Bhutabhavishyadbhava Varjitaya Namah
Meaning:-Dispeller of Tormenting Thoughts
Description :- Sai Baba does not allow past and furture to torment the mind of His devotees, and inculcates into them the sublime emotion of devotion.
10. Om Shri Sai Kalatitaay Namah
Meaning:- Beyond Time Limitations
Description :- As the life breath of every soul, Sai Baba is beyond the limitations of time. He has no comparision, and is Infinite.
11. Om Shri Sai Kalaay Namah
Description :- Sai Baba is beyond time, beyond human comprehension, and His ways are beyond the reach of human mind and intellect. His divine time is beyond measure and is limitless.
12. Om Shri Sai Kalakaalaay Namah
Meaning:- Lord of Eternity
Description :- Sai Baba is Absolute Existence, Knowledge and Bliss. He is ever present in all beings. He is all pervading, having no beginning or end. He is Lord of Eternity.
13. Om Shri Sai Kaladarpadamanaay Namah
Meaning :- Destroyer of the Pride of Death
Description :- As Master of the universe, Sai destroys the evil spirit in man, so that he can transcend the worldly pleasures and overcome the pride of death.
14. Om Shri Sai Mrityunjaya Namah
Meaning :- Conqueror of Death
Description :- Sai is beyond time and space, life and death. All elements of nature are subservient to His will.
15. Om Shri Sai Amartya Namah
Meaning :- Immortal
Description :- Sai Baba is Omniscient and Omnipresent, without attributes or forms. He has no beginning or end, and is immortal.
16. Om Shri Sai Matya-Bhay-Pradaay Namah
Meaning :- Granter of Freedom From Fear of Death.
Description :- By making Sai Baba the sole object of one's thoughts and actions, one can be freed from the fear of death.
17. Om Shri Sai Jeevadhaaraay Namah
Meaning :- Support of all Living Beings.
Description :- Sai Baba supports and sustains all living beings. He brings succour to one and all and offers them shelter under His umbrella of love and bliss.
18. Om Shri Sai Sarvadharaay Namah
Meaning :- Support of the Universe
Description :- Sai Baba is everywhere and at all times. Though His physical body no longer remains, Sai tatva remains dormant in the whole universe and comes to the support of the needy.
19. Om Shri Sai Bhataava Samarthaay Namah
Meaning :- Bestower of Capacity to Achieve Results.
Description :- If a devotee meditates on Sai Baba with full faith and concentration, the merciful, compassionate Sai will grant spiritual power to Him.
20. Om Shri Sai Bhataavan Pratigynaay Namah
Meaning :- One Who has Promised Protection to Devotees
Description :- Sai Baba lights the lamp of love and affection among the destitude, showering them with His grace and blessings, and dispelling their gloom. He who has vowed to protect His disciples is a beacon to them and leads them and leads them to self-realisation.
21. Om Shri Sai Anna-Vastra-Daay Namah
Meaning :- Bestower of Food and Clothing
Description :-Sai Baba given a commitment that there shall be no dearth of food and clothing in the houses of His devotees. He is ever conscious of their needs and sustains them with His grace and benevolence.
22. Om Shri Sai Arogya-Kshemdaay Namah
Meaning :- Bestower of Health and Happiness
Description :- Sai Baba, provides health and happiness to His devotees. His Udi, the spirituality power-packed ashes, acts as a panacea of all ailments of body and soul.
23. Om Shri Sai Dhan-Maangalya-Pradaay Namah
Meaning :- Granter of Wealth and Well-being
Description :- If one takes to Baba with all one's heart and soul, He bestows on him not only worldly possessions, but also spiritual wealth, i.e.m Brahm Gyaan.
24. Om Shri Sai Riddhi-Siddhi-Daay Namah
Meaning :- Bestower of Spiritual Psychic Powers
Description :- Blessed is he who has become one with Him. Sai bestows spiritual-psychic powers on one who surrenders unto Him totally.
25. Om Shri Sai Putra-Mitra-Kaltra-Bandhu-Daay Namah
Meaning :- Granter of Sons, Friends, Wives and Kin
Description :- Sai Baba is ever caring for those who place implicit faith in Him. He grants sons, friends, wives and kin, to those who pray to Him sincerely.
26. Om Shri Sai Yogakshem-Vahaay Namah
Meaning :- Provider and Sustainer of Yogic Powers
Description :- Sai Baba undertakes the responsibility of providing for and sustaining the devotees, leading them on the virtuous path to God realisation.
27. Om Shri Sai Apad-Bandhavaay Namah
Meaning :- Protector of the Distressed
Description :- Like a true friend, Sai Baba gives His devotees courage, succour and solace to face the vicissitudes of life with hope and aspirations.
28. Om Shri Sai Maarg-Bandhave Namah
Meaning :- Companion On Life's Path
Description :- Sai Baba leads the true followers on the path of virtue, to realise the Self and attain eternal bliss and oneness with the Omniscient.
29. Om Shri Sai Bhukti-Mukti Swargapravargadaya Namah
Meaning :- Bestower of Worldly Pleasures and Salvation
Description :- Sai Baba grants His devotees what they desire, and at the same time guides them on the virtuous path of seeking realisation of the self. He bestows salvation, and the nectar of bliss.
30. Om Shri Sai Priyaay Namah
Meaning :- Beloved
Description :- Sai Baba is an embodiment of pure love - the love that permeates the heart and soul of His devotees, who in sheer ecstasy consider Him their very own and look to Him as their Beloved.
31. Om Shri Sai Priti-Vardhanaay Namah
Meaning :-Provider of Boundless Love
Description :- Sai Baba Provides the capacity for boundless love. His message of harmony, unity and love is vibrantly alive in the minds of His devotees.
32. Om Shri Sai Antaryamine Namah
Meaning :- Knower of Innermost Secrets
Description :- Sai Baba, eternally existent, knows the innermost secrets of the heart, and is the revealer of truth. He is knowledge personified. He is Omniscient and Omnipresent.
33. Om Shri Sai Sachchidatmane Namah
Meaning :- Symbol of Truth and Pure Consciousness
Description :- Sainath personifies truth and pure consciousness. He preaches that no religion is higher than truth, the inner Self is the same in all people - realise this.
34. Om Shri Sai Nityaananda Namah
Meaning :- Eternal Bliss
Description :- Sai Baba is the bosom of bliss in which devotees pray for a small corner to reside in.
35. Om Shri Sai Param-Sukh-Daay Namah
Meaning :- Bestower of Supreme Happiness
Description :- On anyone who takes to Him, Sai bestows knowledge and wisdom, and takes him beyond the ocean of mundane existence, thus providing divine bliss.
36. Om Shri Sai Parameshwaraay Namah
Meaning :- Supreme Lord
Description :- Sainath is the indisputable Supreme Lord, the father of the Universe.
37. Om Shri Sai Parabrahmane Namah
Meaning :- Absolute Lord
Description :- Sai Baba is the Brahman, who is Maya, formless, and is in everything. He fills all space and is Omnipresent.
38. Om Shri Sai Parmaatmane Namah
Meaning :- Supreme Self
Description :- Sai abides in the heart of everyone. From Him emanate memory, knowledge and their absence. He is beyond the destructible, and commands reverence from all.
39. Om Shri Sai Gyaan-Swaroopine Namah
Meaning :- Embodiment of Knowledge
Description :- Sai Baba, the Eternal Being, is the personification of pure knowledge. He is eternal, pure, immovable and imperishable.
40. Om Shri Sai Jagat-Pita Namah
Meaning :- Father of the Universe
Description :- Lord Sainath is the Venerable Father of the Universe who loves those who seek refuge in Him.
41. Om Shri Sai Bhaktanaam Maatru-Dhaatru-Pitamahay Namah
Meaning :- Mother, Bearer and Great Sire of Devotees
Description :- When a devotee cries out to Sai in distress, Sai baba, like a mother who brings up her child lovingly, and like a grandfather who dotes on his grandchild, responds instantly with love and affection.
42. Om Shri Sai Bhakta-Bhay-Praday Namah
Meaning :- Granter of Freedom from Fear
Description :- If one has complete faith in Sai Baba, He will take him beyond the seven seas, beyond fear, and beyond worldly matters.
43. Om Shri Sai Bhakta-Pradadhinaay Namah
Meaning :- Subservient to Devotees
Description :- If one places absolute faith in Baba and surrenders heart and soul to Him, Baba reciprocates to him and becomes his servant.
44. Om Shri Sai Bhaktanugrahkatraay Namah
Meaning :- Showerer of Grace on Devotees
Description :- The mystic phenomenon that is Sai Baba, is ever eager to bless and shower grace on His devotees, and comes to their help in the hour of their need.
45. Om Shri Sai Sharnagatvatsalaay Namah
Meaning :- Lover of Refuge Seeker
Description :- A person who seeks refuge in Sai Baba, by surrendering unto Him totally, and by shedding off his ego, becomes entitled to His abounding love and affection.
46. Om Shri Sai Bhakti-Shakti-Praday Namah
Meaning :-Granter of Devotion and Power
Description :- By losing one's fasle individually into the ocean of cosmic divine personality, one attains enormous powers which enables one to reach heights and achieve impossible results.
47. Om Shri Sai Gyaan-Vairaagya-Daay Namah
Meaning :- Bestower of Knowledge and Detachment
Description :- Sai Baba, personifying knowledge and wisdom, frees man from worldly desires by giving them what they want so that they may learn to want what He wants to give them.
48. Om Shri Sai Prempradaay Namah
Meaning :- Granter of Love
Description :- Sai teaches no creed, is not the founder of any sect, and reveres all religions. He preaches love and noble deeds, showering limitless love on His devotees.
49. Om Shri Sai Sanshay Hriday Dourbalya Paapkarma Vaasnaa-Kshyakaraay Namah
Meaning :- Obliterator of Doubts, Weakness of Heart, Sinful Acts and Evil Desires
Description :- Sai Baba of Shirdi dispels doubts, evil thoughts and deeds, and ignorance if one surrenders to Him in total faith. Only then will he experience divine bliss.
50. Om Shri Sai Hriday-Granthi-Bhedkaay Namah
Meaning :- Remover of Knots in Hearts
Description :- Sai Baba gives His devotees an illumination that makes them aware of God, of self, and helps them to conquer their ego, thereby giving them ultimate realisation.
51. Om Shri Sai Karma-Dhavansine Namah
Meaning :- Remover of Evil Effects of Sins of Previous Lives
Description :- Sai Baba forgives all Sins, and even destroys the ill-effects of Bad karmas of previous births.
52. Om Shri Sai Shuddha Satvasthitaay Namah
Meaning :- Established in Pure Truths and Thougts
Description :- Sai inspires and generates pure and pious thoughts in His devotees, guiding them on the virtuous path, to transcend the highest order of their lives.
53. Om Shri Sai Gunantita Gunaatmane Namah
Meaning :-Virtuous and Attributeless
Description :- Endowed with all virtues and yet attributeless, Sai Baba is an incarnation of Lord Shive. The Good Lord incarnates age after age to redeem mankind from sins.
54. Om Shri Sai Anant Kalyaan-Gunaay Namah
Meaning :- Limitless Virtues
Description :- Sai Baba is resplendent with virtuous attributes that are limitless, and He has limitless forms, filling all vast spaces.
55. Om Shri Sai Amit-Paraakramaay Namah
Meaning :- Unlimited Supreme Power
Description :- Lord Sainath, the Fakir of Shirdi, is the store house of power. His name denotes absolute power.
56. Om Shri Sai Jayine Namah
Meaning :- Personification of Victory
Description :- Sai Baba is the infinite ocean of peace, and for Him there is no defeat or failure. He is ever victorious as He is supreme.
57. Om Shri Sai Durdharsha-Kshobhyayaay Namah
Meaning :- Unchallengable and Unshakeable
Description :- Sai Baba is in everything and everything is His. Every thougt is His, every impulse is His. He is unchallengable and impossible to defy.
58. Om Shri Sai Aparaajitaay Namah
Meaning :- Unconquerable
Description :- Sai Baba is second to none. His ways and means are many. See Him in every Soul to attain one's spiritual goal.
59. Om Shri Sai Trilokeshu Avidhaatgataye Namah
Meaning :- Lord of the Three Worlds Without Obstruction
Description :- Sai Baba, Lord of the three worlds, is the personification of dharma, leading His devotees along the correct path without any impediment.
60. Om Shri Sai Ashakyaahitaay Namah
Meaning :- For Whom Nothing is Impossible
Description :- Sai Baba, the gentle incarnation of Lord Shiva, is all powerful, all pervading, all embracing, and all merciful. For Him, nothing is impossible for everything is as He will.
61. Om Shri Sai Sarva-Shakti-Murtaye Namah
Meaning :- Almighty
Description :- Lord Sainath is Absolute, the Supreme Self, who is All-Powerful and Unconquerable.
62. Om Shri Sai Suroop-Sundaraay Namah
Meaning :- Beautiful Form
Description :- Sainath, an incarnation of Lord Shiva, is of unique splendour, whose eyes are beautiful and magnetic, drawing crowds to His abode in great swarms
63. Om Shri Sai Sulochana Namah
Meaning :- With Beautiful Eyes
Description :- Sai Baba, the gentle Lord of Shirdi, has beautiful, yet powerful eyes. His glance is auspicious, and His eyes are illuminous, bright and shinning with spiritual power.
64. Om Shri Sai Bahuroop-Vishwa-Murtaye Namah
Meaning :- Protean
Description :- Sai Baba, manifests in the form of universe itself and is the Master of existence. His is a unique phenomenon on the horizon of spirituality.
65. Om Shri Sai Arupaa-Vyaktaay Namah
Meaning :- Formless and Indescribable
Description :- Sai Baba, whose image cannot be bound in words, and whose knowledge has touched beyond the far-reaching universe, and unfathomable depths of ocean, is beyond vision and human comprehension.
66. Om Shri Sai Achintayaay Namah
Meaning :- Inconceivable
Description :- Sai Baba, who has attained Mahasamadhi, is inconceivable and incomprehensible, and is beyond description. He is attributeless and Truth personified.
67. Om Shri Sai Sookshamaay Namah
Meaning :- Subtle and all Pervasive
Description :- Sai is pervading the whole earth in a subtle form. If one experiences Oneness with Him in one's everyday life, it is due to the grace of God.
68. Om Shri Sai Sarvaantaryaamine Namah
Meaning :- Dweller in Every Creature
Description :- Since Sai Baba dwells in the heart of every living creature, He wants one to forget one's body consciousness and merge one's mind, body, intellect and ego in His consciousness.
69. Om Shri Sai Manovaagtitaay Namah
Meaning :- Transcends Mind and Speech
Description :- Sai Baba knows the past, present and future of every animate and inanimate object as He dwells in them all. He is familiar with the devotee's past, thought and speech.
70. Om Shri Sai Prem-Murtaye Namah
Meaning :- Embodiment of Love
Description :- Sai represents pure love and truth. One who ever concentrates on Him will be clothed with a panoply of spiritual armour.
71. Om Shri Sai Sulabh-Durlabhaay Namah
Meaning :- Easy to Reach, Difficult to Approach
Description :- Sai Baba has enjoined in His devotees to give up their cleverness and approach Him with a single heart, when He would be easily accessible.
72. Om Shri Sai Asahaay-Sahaayaay Namah
Meaning :- Supporter of the Helpless
Description :- By casting all one's burdens unto the all-knowing Sainath, one can be assured of full support and sustenance from Him.
73. Om Shri Sai Anaath-Naath-Din-Bandhave Namah
Meaning :- Protector of the Unprotected
Description :- Sainath had said, "Why should any fear, when I am there? Cast all burdens onto Me and I shall bear with them." The truth of His undertaking is experienced by His devotees every moment.
74. Om Shri Sai Sarva-Bhaar-Bhrute Namah
Meaning :- Accepter of all Burdens
Description :- Ingrevious trouble, if one prays to Sainath for succour, He comes to him immediately, providing sustenance, and relieving him of distress.
75. Om Shri Sai Akarmaa-Nek-Karmasu-Karmine Namah
Meaning :- Inspiration for Virtuous Deeds
Description :- Sai Baba is non-doer, yet He inspires others to perform virtuous deeds. He is beyond duality.
76. Om Shri Sai Punya-Shravan-Kirtanaay Namah
Meaning :- Sai Evokes Religious Fervour
Description :- Hearing and speaking of Sai Baba's glories evokes religious merit. The divine name is the greatest saviour in this Kaliyug. The name redeems the fallen. It is a panacea for all ills of life.
77. Om Shri Sai Tirthaay Namah
Meaning :- Embodiment of Holy Places
Description :- Sai Baba is all pervading, and an embodiment of all holy places. Worship at His lotus feet gives one the same merits as of going to holy places and bathing in holy waters.
78. Om Shri Sai Vasudevaay Namah
Meaning :- Incarnation of Vasudeva
Description :- Sainath is Vasudeva, or Lord Krishna. His very name generates a flood of divine love and splendour in one's heart.
79. Om Shri Sai Sataangataye Namah
Meaning :- Resort of the Virtuous
Description :- Obeisance at Sai Baba's feet leads the devotee onto the virtuous path and the final goal of his life.
80. Om Shri Sai Satparaaynaay Namah
Meaning :- Truth Incarnate
Description :- Sai Baba, fully dedicated to truth, carried on His mission of destroying distress, strengthening faith, and establishing truth among His devotees.
81. Om Shri Sai Lok-Naathaay Namah
Meaning :- Lord of the Universe
Description :- Sai Baba, the incarnation of Lord Shiva, is the creator, protector and destroyer of everything in the universe. He is all powerful, all pervading - the Supreme Lord.
82. Om Shri Sai Paavanaandhyaay Namah
Meaning :- Pure and Free From Sins
Description :- Sai Baba desires that devotees who want Him, should follow the path of pure devotion and attain spirituality.
83. Om Shri Sai Amrutaanshave Namah
Meaning :- Bestower of Immortality
Description :- Sainath lights the lamp of wisdom in His devotees' minds, dispelling desires, and helping to experience heavenly bliss and ultimate beatitude, for He is the bestower of immortality.
84. Om Shri Sai Bhaaskar-Prabhaay Namah
Meaning :- Lustrous like the Sun
Description :- Lord Sai, the dispeller of sheer ignorance, who helps one to merge one's individuality in the universal Being, is lustrous like the sun.
85. Om Shri Sai Brahmachaarya Tapascharyaadi Suvrataay Namah
Meaning :-Celibate, Ascetic with Other High Spiritual Disciplines
Description :- Sai Baba adopts celibacy, ascetism and other spiritual practices, and responds to the divine call, attaining God-realisation and Godhood.
86. Om Shri Sai Satya-Dharm-Paraaynaay Namah
Meaning :- Engrossed in Truth and Righteousness
Description :- If one sincerely follows Sai Baba's teachings, one's nescience will disappear - replaced by strong waves of devotion and love, and righteous conduct.
87. Om Shri Sai Siddheshwaraay Namah
Meaning :- Lord of Spiritual Powers
Description :- Sai Baba descended on earth as an incarnation of Lord Shiva who is endowed with full Riddhis and Siddhi. Devotees who take to Baba, automatically acquire supernatural powers.
88. Om Shri Sai Siddha-Sankalpaay Namah
Meaning :- Whose Will Prevails
Description :- Sai Baba shows His devotees the path which provides new strength. He involves the most creative minds, enlightening them with the knowledge of God's love.
89. Om Shri Sai Yogeshwaraay Namah
Meaning :- Incarnation of Shiva and Krishna
Description :- Sai Baba is the incarnation of Shiva and Krishna. One may call Him by any name one likes. He incarnates repeatedly for the benefit of mankind.
90. Om Shri Sai Bhagvate Namah
Meaning :- Possessor of Divine Glory
Description :- Sai Baba, the Fakir of Shirdi, is Existence Absolute, Consciousness Absolute and Bliss Absolute. He is ever pure, is beyond illusion, is formless and is without taint. He is Divinity, the Supreme Lord.
91. Om Shri Sai Bhakta-Vatsalaay Namah
Meaning :- Full of Love for Devotees
Description :- Sai Baba, the personification of purity and Divine love, persuades His devotees to merge into Him with full faith and realise Divine bliss.
92. Om Shri Sai Satpurushaay Namah
Meaning :- Virtuous, Pious and Venerable One
Description :- Sai Baba is most virtuous and noble. He is the absolute, attributeless, having no name or residence, yet resides in all.
93. Om Shri Sai Purushottamaay Namah
Meaning :- Incarnation of Purushottama
Description :- Sai Baba is God Incarnate, who took the incarnation of Purushottama (Lord Rama) to establish righteouosness. As Sai Baba descended on earth to enlighten His children and give them self-knowledge.
94. Om Shri Sai Satya-Tatva-Bodh-Kaay Namah
Meaning :- Preceptor of The Essence of Truth and Reality
Description :- Sai Baba, the Incarnation of Lord Shiva, Who came to Shirdi as Fakir is self existent, self luminous truth.
95. Om Shri Sai Kamadi-Shad-Vairi-Dhvansine Namah
Meaning :- Destroyer of Worldly Desire
Description :- Sai Baba is the destroyer of six worldly desires of man - lust, anger, greed, hatred, pride and envy. When the ego is tammed, one can realise one's self.
96. Om Shri Sai Abheda-Nanadaanubhav-Pradaay Namah
Meaning :- Bestower of Bliss
Description :- Sai Baba, an Incarnation of Lord Shiva bestows Bliss on His devotees. This Bliss can be realised from oneness with God. In the egoless state, all actions are joyous, effortless and spontaneous.
97. Om Shri Sai Sam-Sarva-Mat-Samtaay Namah
Meaning :- Preacher of Equality of all Faiths
Description :- To Sainath, the Incarnation of Lord Shiva, all religious faiths are equal, and led to the same destination of God - Realisation.
98. Om Shri Sai Dakshina-Murtaye Namah
Meaning :- Lord Dakshina Murti
Description :- Sai Baba is an incarnation of Dakshina Murti (Lord Shiva). He descended to the earth in the human form to enlighten man and guide him in realizing the Self.
99. Om Shri Sai Venkatesh-Ramanaay Namah
Meaning :- Lord Venkateshwara
Description :- Sai Nath remains merged in Lord Venkateshawara who is Lord Vishnu, the Infinite, the Absolute Supreme, Being pervading the whole universe.
100. Om Shri Sai Adbutaanant-Charchaay Namah
Meaning :- Performer of Marvellous and Blissful Deeds
Description :- Sai Baba is the symbol of Existence, Consciousness and Bliss. He is capable of performing Infinite and Marvellous Deeds.
101. Om Shri Sai Prapannarti-Haraay Namah
Meaning :- Eradicator of Distress
Description :- Whoever takes refuge in Him, Sainath takes his burden on Himself and provide him relief from the vicissitudes of life.
102. Om Shri Sai Sansara Sarva-Dukh-Kshaya-Karaay Namah
Meaning :- Destroyer of all Calamities
Description :- Sai Baba, Who infuges love and wisdom in man, destroyes every calamity and suffering, thus granting bliss to mankind.
103. Om Shri Sai Sarvit-Sarvato-Mukhaay Namah
Meaning :- Omniscient and Omnipresent
Description :- Sai Baba, the Supreme Lord, teaches man not to think of the past or future, but to live intensely in the present, for He is all pervading and all knowing.
104. Om Shri Sai Sarvantarbahi Sthitaay Namah
Meaning :- All Pervading
Description :- The Lord has manifested Himself in the form of Sai Baba. He is the Divine Mother and Father. He stays inside and outside all beings.
105. Om Shri Sai Sarva-Mangal-Karaay Namah
Meaning :- Cause of Auspiciousness
Description :- Sai Baba, the Great Benefactor, grants one the power to transcend one's ego and attachment to personal benefits, and bestows auspiousness all round.
106. Om Shri Sai Sarvaa-Bhisht-Pradaay Namah
Meaning :- Fulfiller of all Desires
Description :- Sainath responds to all prayers, granting all desires, so that His devotee may turn to His way of teaching and what He is likes them to do.
107. Om Shri Sai Samaras-Sanmaarg-Sthapanaay Namah
Meaning :- Establisher of Amity
Description :- Sai establishes Amity and Harmony amongst followers of diverse religions. He advocates the practice of performing one's duty and living amongst people with amity and understanding.
108. Om Shri Sai Samarth Sadguru Sainathaay Namah
Meaning :- Supreme and Powerful Guru
Description :- Sainath is the Supreme and all Powerful Master Who had came to earth to redeem mankind of His misery and to take him to Godhead.